Tell us a little about yourself, what your hobbies are, and what else might be important about you.
-
Stellt euch kurz vor, erzählt uns was eure Hobbys sind und was euch sonst noch wichtig ist.
Alex, ich bin aus Russland
- MissHolzwurm
-
- New Member
-
welcome to the forum
Greetings from Esther
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kleines140898
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 2182
Lg Alex
Grüße aus dem Saarland
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Angelika
-
- Away
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 13545
Angelika
You should see what I saw!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leshko
-
Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Wäller wrote: How did you find this forum?
I think its a good idea of you, to write in english too. Because many of german peoples and also the american and italian members are able to understand you that way.
Its interesting to see how international the forum is.
How famous is woodworking in your country? Are there differences to german or american works?
Wilma
Ich kam hier mit Hilfe von Google. Aber ich sah das Foto nicht, so dass ich hier ein Konto einrichten. Ich denke, es wird für mich interessant sein.
Unterschiede.
Über Deutschland, wissen Sie besser als ich. am häufigsten in den Vereinigten Staaten ist ein Hobby, Stichsäge Sägen ältere Menschen. In Russland - Alter 12 bis 35 am wahrscheinlichsten. Im 20. Jahrhundert, Handsägen Stichsäge lehrte in den Schulklassen Technologie. Jetzt kommt es nur selten. Desktop-Elektro-Stichsägen erschien vor kurzem in Russland. Sie wurde populär mit der Entwicklung des Internets, ist, warum so viele junge Menschen.
Was macht Russland?
Laubsägearbeit. Projekte aus alten Zeitschriften UdSSR 1930-1990 Jahren, und auch aus der modernen westlichen Bücher und Zeitschriften. Half-Gläser, Vasen, Schmuck-Boxen, Bild. Im Grunde tun sie für die Seele.
Die Inschriften mit den Namen, Wünsche, Zeichen sein ebenfalls sehr beliebt. In der Regel werden sie für den Verkauf im Rahmen der Bestellung. In diesem Bereich eine Menge Konkurrenz mit Lasern.
Puzzles haben eine kleine Verteilung. Dieses Produkt ist sehr teuer ist, sie haben wenig Nachfrage. Aber das ist mein Gebiet.
Sehr selten 3-D-Schneiden.
I came here with the help of Google. But I did not see the photoы, so I set up an account here. I think it will be interesting for me.
Differences.
About Germany, you know better than me. In the United States scrollsawing is a hobby elderly most often. In Russia - age 12 to 35 most likely. In the 20th century, hand-sawing fretsaw taught in the school technology classes. Now it happens rarely. Desktop scroll saws appeared recently in Russia since 2000. Its became popular with the development of the Internet, is why so many young people.
What is Russia doing?
Fretwork. Projects from old USSR magazines of 1930-1990 years, and also from modern Western books and magazines. Half-glasses, vases, jewelry boxes, picture. Basically they do for the soul.
The inscriptions with the names, wishes, signs also be popular. As a rule they are made for sale under the order. In this area, a lot of competition with lasers.
Puzzles have a small distribution. This product is quite expensive, they have little demand. But this is my area of scrolling.
Very rarely do 3-D cutting.
Brigitte wrote: Hallo Alex, herzlich willkommen hier im Forum.
Grüße Brigitte!
Sorry für die Grammatik. Übersetzung hilft mir Google Übersetzer machen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Alexey
Delta 40-694 scrollsaw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Brigitte
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
- Posts: 1075
LG
Brigitte
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- User gelöscht
-
- New Member
-
Welcome in the german scrollsaw community.
How did you find this forum?
I think its a good idea of you, to write in english too. Because many of german peoples and also the american and italian members are able to understand you that way.
Its interesting to see how international the forum is.
How famous is woodworking in your country? Are there differences to german or american works?
Whish you a lot of fun
Wilma
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leshko
-
Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Ich bin in russischer Sprache zu schreiben, zu übersetzen ins Deutsche. Dann zurück aus dem Deutschen ins Russische. Ich lachen oder weinen Dann. Die Bedeutung ist stark verzerrt. Ich habe zu überprüfen und ein paar Mal korrigieren.
Sorry für die Grammatik. Übersetzung hilft mir Google Übersetzer machen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Alexey
Delta 40-694 scrollsaw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Kellerassel
-
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
- Posts: 103
Welcome here and please show us any pieces from your work
Many greetings
Kellerassel (Nick name) Horst
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leshko
-
Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Leider weiß ich nicht, die deutsche Sprache, so wird dazu beitragen, Google Übersetzer mich auf dem Forum zu kommunizieren. Manchmal tut es es gut, manchmal nicht ganz gut. Auf jeden Fall werde ich deine Beiträge in Englisch verdoppeln. Wenigstens weiß ich die englische Übersetzung, und das kann ich überprüfen, schrieb genau das, was ich sagen wollte. Also, welche Fehler ich kann ihn nicht verlassen.
Hello! My name is Alexey, I'm from Russia. I'm sawing since 2011. It is basically a jigsaw puzzle, there are other wood products.
Unfortunately, I do not know the German language, so Google translator will help me to communicate on the forum. Sometimes he does well, sometimes not successful. In any case, I will duplicate messages in English. At least I have an English translation I check and I'm sure that I wrote exactly what I wanted to say. So what mistakes I can not leave him.
Sorry für die Grammatik. Übersetzung hilft mir Google Übersetzer machen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Alexey
Delta 40-694 scrollsaw
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.








